Sunday, September 16, 2007

India Fest

Yesterday, we went to the Hare Krishna temple in Spanish Fork to watch the Ramayan celebrations. I don't know what Ramayan is, exactly. In fact, I still don't really know what Hare Krishna is. What an uninformed American I am... but at least I'm cultured!

Here's my favorite pictures from the event. I thought for sure that I would be spat upon by this llama...


And this is my favorite llama picture of the whole event:


And this is one of many pictures I took of temple.

1 comment:

Lacking Productivity said...

I know I am totally not invited to see your blog...but I found it through Dan's...you best start posting more often...I've always imagined you to have this really exciting secret life...divulge it.

I'll be watching,
Kira Ludwig from high school