Monday, May 12, 2008

Healthy?

I'm finally doing it. I've always wondered what it would be like to eat exactly what the experts say you should eat: all the fruits, all the vegetables, all the not potato chips. And this week, I'm doing it.

Also, I've often had a goal to gain some weight. Girth has never been one of my strong points. So, in conjunction with the idea of healthy eating, I've also decided to increase my eating. I've planned out a daily 3000 calorie diet for each day this week:

After doing it for one day... I'm sick of eating. I'm most surprised by the quantity of fruits and vegetables I've got to eat. A cup and a half of carrots is a lot of carrots!

I'll let you know how the week turns out.

And Richard&Kelli were married this weekend! Their wedding was great... and they're married. It was very fun. Here's some pictures:

The happy couple:

The green-tied bachelors:


The Jordan River Temple:

5 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

Hey...where's the dimple in your tie? Or are you a no dimple man?

Barbaloot said...

Iffy! Um, first off-it's Barb.
Second off, 3,000 calories?! Oh, my mercy that's a lot. Good luck...

Megs said...

Um, want to come and be a guest speaker when I give my talk on physical health and wellbeing this Sunday? :)

Unknown said...

Yes, I'll tell them how I used to weigh 317 lbs and was unhappy with myself. So I went on this amazing diet and exercise program (I call it "Exist") and now I'm down to a solid hunk of muscle -- emphasis on hunk.

I am definitely the perfect model of health.

Barbaloot said...

Iffy-thanks for feeding my narcissim:) And also, whoever this "I'm Actual" person is on your list has probly the best taste in music ever. I don't know her-but you can tell her I said that.